PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE THE BUSES OR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO THE EVENT. NO VEHICLE WILL BE ALLOWED TO DOUBLE PARK, DROP OFF OR PICK UP ON CONSTITUTION AVENUE AND 17TH STREET. NO SPECIAL ACCOMADATION HAS BEEN MADE FOR PARKING.
Day of Event Dos and Do Nots
1. Absolutely no purchasing or distribution of T-shirts at the event.
2. T-shirts must be purchased online or at Byways & Hedges Youth For Christ Ministry prior to the event.
3. Buses can park on Independence Ave. Between 15th & 17th streets.
4. Bathrooms are available at the Ellipse park which closes at 4:00 p.m.
5. No other event bathroom must be used by attendees of the White House Prayer.
6. Cold foods must be kept cold and hot foods kept hot.
7. No overnight parking is allowed in or around the Ellipse park in Washington, DC
8. No private distribution of any pamphlets, books, business cards, newspapers, etc. is allowed
9. Any distribution of pamphlets, books, newspapers, etc., (no business cards) must first have written approval by White House Prayer Inc.
10. Absolutely no promotion, advertising or political discussions or materials are allowed
The above are guidelines given to The White House Prayer Initiative by the Department of the Interior.
The above list are guidelines given to The White House Prayer Initiative by the National Park Service’s Office